Recent Activity

Activity stream for all registered members at AudioSEX - Professional Audio Forum.

1. Triphammer replied to the thread IK Multimedia AXE I/O Drivers and Control Software [Solved].

I can't help Mac users but if anyone needs the Win driver/control panel for either the Axe I/O or Solo, PM me for a link.

May 19, 2024 at 3:21 AM
  2. Paul Pi liked Garamondo Furbish's post in the thread Snoop Dogg Reveals Exactly How Much Money He Made From 1B Spotify Streams.

I agree with much of what you stated, but you can differentiate your lettuce, thats what a brand or a band is all about, Led Zeppelin is...

May 19, 2024 at 3:14 AM
  3. Paul Pi rated reto's post Funny in the thread audio shitposting meme thread.

[ATTACH]

438086386_8266383843374894_858729646633586402_n.jpg May 19, 2024 at 3:07 AM
  4. Paul Pi rated FrankPig's post Funny in the thread audio shitposting meme thread.

[ATTACH]

upload_2024-5-17_8-5-40.png May 19, 2024 at 3:05 AM
  5. Paul Pi rated Zenarcist's post Funny in the thread Favourite Vocal Strip plugin ?.

It's when you sing and take your clothes off at the same time, but it's quite tricky to do both simultaneously.

May 19, 2024 at 3:04 AM
  6. El digital rated Stevie Dude's post Interesting in the thread Favourite Vocal Strip plugin ?.

If you mix with Vocal Strip plugin, what is your fav ? a single all-in-one vocal strip plugin, or modular style. Does it have everything...

May 19, 2024 at 2:58 AM
  7. inusable rated Blacklight District's post Love it! in the thread What are you listening to now?.

One of the best mixed albums in recent memory. [MEDIA]

May 19, 2024 at 2:56 AM
  8. inusable rated Grape Ape's post Love it! in the thread What are you listening to now?.

[MEDIA]

May 19, 2024 at 2:56 AM
  9. Mynock replied to the thread Simple song writer software.

Man, the big problem lies in the opposite extremes. In the same way that our consumer society is decadent for proclaiming the planned...

May 19, 2024 at 2:55 AM
  10. JD MAC replied to the thread IK Multimedia AXE I/O Drivers and Control Software [Solved].

HI!!! Can someone help me out too - just got my AXE I/O Used mint condition too but cant get the serial code. Need the control panel...

May 19, 2024 at 2:54 AM
  11. Mynock rated Danie's post Interesting in the thread Simple song writer software.

Everyone has the right to live however they want. They like to combine anything with anything and I do not object to this right and I...

12. El digital liked ktfright's post in the thread Setting up a Label/Self Releasing Music in 2024?.

[MEDIA] Click the image to go to the video on youtube. She's a musician and lawyer.

13. Blacklight District liked Sayan B's post in the thread Favourite Vocal Strip plugin ?.

I've been using CLA Vocals to achieve quick and easy results for years now. Too lazy to try alternatives.

May 19, 2024 at 2:51 AM
  14. El digital rated eli91's post Interesting in the thread Favourite Vocal Strip plugin ?.

Lately I've been using Izotope's Nectar for fixing some awfully recorded vocals and it works better than I expected. I would't use it if...

May 19, 2024 at 2:50 AM
  15. El digital liked Sayan B's post in the thread Favourite Vocal Strip plugin ?.

I've been using CLA Vocals to achieve quick and easy results for years now. Too lazy to try alternatives.

May 19, 2024 at 2:48 AM
  16. Blacklight District rated Djord Emer's post Agree in the thread Favourite Vocal Strip plugin ?.

For live streaming I like "Speachy" (https://www.neverdieaudio.com/) For low effort voice mixing I like "Xvox Pro"...

May 19, 2024 at 2:48 AM
  17. El digital rated Djord Emer's post Interesting in the thread Favourite Vocal Strip plugin ?.

For live streaming I like "Speachy" (https://www.neverdieaudio.com/) For low effort voice mixing I like "Xvox Pro"...

May 19, 2024 at 2:45 AM
  18. El digital rated Zenarcist's post Funny in the thread Favourite Vocal Strip plugin ?.

It's when you sing and take your clothes off at the same time, but it's quite tricky to do both simultaneously.

May 19, 2024 at 2:42 AM
  19. El digital replied to the thread Favourite Vocal Strip plugin ?.

My favorite vocal strip is Vocal King by JHudStudio. No. But I'm not a fan of vocal strip with effects...

May 19, 2024 at 2:42 AM
  20. podgod liked deton24's post in the thread UVR5 the Best AI stem separation algo?.

https://colab.research.google.com/github/jarredou/MVSEP-MDX23-Colab_v2/blob/v2.4/MVSep-MDX23-Colab.ipynb https://mvsep.com/...

May 19, 2024 at 2:37 AM
  21. midi-man rated SineWave's post Agree in the thread Let's delete all my plugins!.

At first I was like "yeah, he does" and then it hit me - "what is he missing? Nothing!" It's not "essentials". It's everything he needs...

May 19, 2024 at 2:35 AM
  22. angie rated Stevie Dude's post Funny in the thread Let's delete all my plugins!.

"I only have installed 4 plugins, just the essentials" kontakt, falcon, nexus, omnisphere all with 20000 total library. :hillbilly:

May 19, 2024 at 2:11 AM
  23. Choosename replied to the thread Let's delete all my plugins!.

Yeap , all in life is relative. I only see numbers!!!

May 19, 2024 at 2:02 AM
  24. eli91 replied to the thread Favourite Vocal Strip plugin ?.

Lately I've been using Izotope's Nectar for fixing some awfully recorded vocals and it works better than I expected. I would't use it if...

May 19, 2024 at 2:01 AM
  25. Choosename liked omiac's post in the thread Our New Moderator - omiac.

:cool: Hi and thanks everybody for the warm welcome! Obviously theres a massive void to fill, so I will do my best to help keep things...

May 19, 2024 at 1:59 AM
  26. DiRG3 rated ktfright's post Love it! in the thread Setting up a Label/Self Releasing Music in 2024?.

[MEDIA] Click the image to go to the video on youtube. She's a musician and lawyer.

May 19, 2024 at 1:55 AM
  27. zalbadar replied to the thread Internet electricians to the rescue!.

It's probably a bit late now but I realised while packing my DJ stuff up that this device is only gonna connect your device and not do...

May 19, 2024 at 1:49 AM
  28. Lad Impala rated taskforce's post Love it! in the thread Setting up a Label/Self Releasing Music in 2024?.

Hey mate, hi. Best thing to do if you are aiming high with your career, is to have a lawyer who specializes in music royalties and...

May 19, 2024 at 1:40 AM
  29. clone replied to the thread Favourite Vocal Strip plugin ?.

Most "vocal strips" i have used have always needed a few more things. Or you have a better processor than the AIO's feature. Modern...

May 19, 2024 at 1:39 AM
  30. Lad Impala liked Will Kweks's post in the thread Favourite Vocal Strip plugin ?.

Uh, for dealing with recorded vocals, just a normal channel strip (I like the Focusrite from PA). For FX and fucking about, Guitar Rig.

May 19, 2024 at 1:33 AM